TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE US AS YOUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Top 5 Reasons to choose us as your Property Management Company
1. TENANT RESULTS: Tenant selection is the first step in successfully managing your property. Careful attention is paid to applicant's background, credit, criminal history, rental history, financial qualifications as well as overall suitability for occupancy of your property. We manage your tenants so you can manage your cash flow. We handle any and all forms of communication with tenants at all of the properties we manage. That means you won't have to worry about ordering or fielding maintenance, collecting rent, handling vacancies or move outs, inspections, complaints, lease renewals, or any of the other meticulous aspects assumed in owning and managing a property. We also maintain a detailed record of files on all tenants.
2. MARKETING: Marketing your property to get it rented is our number one way to get you, our client, a positive cash flow. Our office accomplishes this through several means: Multiple Listing Service, Web Site & Internet advertising and of course signage displayed in front of the home. In addition, our long standing reputation in the local Real Estate market brings many referrals from Realtors, past clients & tenants.
3. OWNER COMMUNICATION: We have found that most property owners feel better knowing that someone is looking out for their best interest. The number one complaint we hear when owners inquire about switching to our company is that they do not get a live person or anyone that will call them back in a timely manner when they call their current property management office. Our staff will reach out to you when you sign up with us and give you all the numbers needed so that we can be there for you when you need us. As an owner you will receive monthly statements as well as emails for approval when maintenance work goes beyond our preset limit. All expectations are communicated clearly and up front. Tenants are made aware of due dates and repercussions for late payments. Immediately upon a tenant being late in payment, we employ a staff of collections who pursue your tenant's payment. Your earnings and expenses are tracked by a dedicated finance team and deta iled reports are provided to you each month. We offer a toll free phone number, email and voice mail so that you are only minutes away from getting any information you may need.
4. CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: Our office uses cutting edge property management software to keep you up to date and in the know with what is happening with your properties. You will get your own website to log in and access your own pages with information regarding your property including; financial statements to give you up to date information about your cash flow. The up to date software even gives you a link to save to your favorites so you won’t have to worry about remembering your password.
5. REHAB & RENOVATION: Once a home goes vacant, we take the responsibility of scheduling cleaning and (if necessary) restoring the property to "rent-ready" status. Common steps in getting your vacant property rent ready include: painting, lawn servicing, inspecting systems and repairing (if necessary), cleaning, and re-keying. Our typical turn can happen in 48 hours once our team gets in there and deems what repairs or rehabilitation services are necessary. You will be provided with a comprehensive list of all work needed and performed. We utilize our own maintenance services in order to insure prompt and professional repairs and service to your property.
Please feel free to contact us via email or phone if you have any additional questions.Back